Scrapbook Supply News

Welcome to Scrapbook Supply News. Here you will find news of scrapbook supply products, free tips on scrapbook layouts, digital scrapbooking and much more. Enjoy your exciting hobby even more by making Scrapbook Supply News your home of scrapbooking.

Thursday, March 1

As I look out of my window this morning and see the sun shining, scrapbooking ideas
seem to just come flooding into my mind...great. But, if you are like me, this is not always the case. I have long periods of time when my creative talents completely abandon me. Just like writer's block, at some time or other, we all suffer from scrapper's block.

We need to be able to unlock our creative potential and release our artistic talent that is being held captive.

The three things that are apparently responsible for your scrapper's block are:

1. Fear
2. Fatigue
3. Lack of fun

Our creative talents flow better when we are unafraid, not subject to emotional, physical or mental exhaustion, and enjoying ourselves. Sounds great to me!

If you would like to find out more on releasing your artistic potential, then [click] on 'Digital Scrapbooking' listed under LINKS, [click] 'E-Books' under Products and have a look at "Liberate the Creative Artist Within."

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home