Scrapbook Supply News

Welcome to Scrapbook Supply News. Here you will find news of scrapbook supply products, free tips on scrapbook layouts, digital scrapbooking and much more. Enjoy your exciting hobby even more by making Scrapbook Supply News your home of scrapbooking.

Tuesday, March 13

Scrapbooking Kit

I really loved this 'handbag' scrapbook layout from Mendy via http://www.flickr.com/ . It's something different and as I just luv handbags too, I had to share with you all.

I Love Handbags!!



I can stop playing with my digi handbag kit by scrapgals! I used all my previous kits for the papers and embellishments.

Mendy

I presume that the 'scrapgals' that Mendy is refering to is the website for 'Scrapgirls.' This is an excellent site for the digital scrapbookers amongst you and, at the moment, are offering a
Free eBook called "15 Ways You NEED To Know To Become A GREAT Digital Scrapooker"
. Its free so worth having a look.



Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home