Scrapbook Supply News

Welcome to Scrapbook Supply News. Here you will find news of scrapbook supply products, free tips on scrapbook layouts, digital scrapbooking and much more. Enjoy your exciting hobby even more by making Scrapbook Supply News your home of scrapbooking.

Thursday, March 15

Scrapbook Supplies: I'm Overwhelmed

The sort of scrapbooking problem with a large scrapbook supply as illustrated in this post from http://unschoolers.blogspot.com/ hits all us 'scrappers' at some time or another. The best way I find to overcome it is to lay out my scrapbook supplies and then just allow my creative juices flow.


Scrapbooker for hire?

I spent the last 2 days (literally) wading through at least 10 years of improperly stored and labeled family photos. It was like traveling through a time warp. I had years of scrapbooking materials stored away in boxes and enough Jolee's Boutique stickers to make my husband take away my credit cards. Not one scrapbook mind you, just supplies.

Just in case.I'm like the squirrel preparing for a very long winter only I'm collecting arts and crafts supplies. Being a much more organized person in my 30's than I was in my 20's, I purged scores of old menus, napkins from places I can't even remember being and way too many newspapers and tourist booklets from places that we have traveled to in the last few years. It seems that I must have squirreled away at least one tourist rag at every rest stop or gas station on I-95. What on earth was I thinking?

10 years of storing instead of making scrapbooks has left me with a much more daunting task ahead. It seems that scrapbooking just isn't my thing. Any scrapbookers for hire? Seriously, I give up.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At 12:37 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for the encouragement but I really dislike scrapbooking. I know I have it in me to do it but I'm more about collecting things than organizing them!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home