Scrapbook Supply News

Welcome to Scrapbook Supply News. Here you will find news of scrapbook supply products, free tips on scrapbook layouts, digital scrapbooking and much more. Enjoy your exciting hobby even more by making Scrapbook Supply News your home of scrapbooking.

Monday, March 19

Scrapbooking Supplies: Scrapbooking Tool Bag

I thought that you would be interested in this Maple Lane Pink Success Scrapbooking Tool Bag that seems ideal for scrapbookers.

I'll let the following review by Sherry, who describes herself as a 'scrapbook addict,' tell you about it

I bought this as an Amazon deal of the day and thought it was a steal for an organizational tool. That was BEFORE I realized it came with several tools and supplies. Inside are a paper cutter, wonderful snip scissors, glue, and the fastenater stapler (and bars). There are pockets for all the items, plus some for additional storage. I bought this as a gift for a new scrapbooker and I know she will love it. A more avid scrapbooker may already have these tools, but it is perfect for a newbie, or someone who wants to upgrade their current products in one fell swoop. After I purchased it here, I saw it on a scrapbooking site for $70 - you can never go wrong with Amazon!

For more information on the tool bag [Click Here]

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home